To those seeking my(our) vote(s) and promising a better tomorrow:
- Am I (Are we) needed beyond the election day?
- What is the game plan for this country and how do I(we) fit in as an individual(s)?
- What do you need me(us) to do to help ensure you deliver on your promises?
- How do you intend to enable me(us) influence the policies that affect me(us) even from the lowest levels?
- Or would you rather I(we) just sit back and let “professional politicians” carry on in my(our) best interests?
- What will be done this time around that has not been done before? What are the lessons learnt?
Dear Aspirant, I assume you realize that there needs to be a nationwide ideological shift and entrenchment of real values for things to work well. There must be consequences and rewards for action/inaction whether negative or positive and regardless of socioeconomic/political status.
Tell me(us) now, how you plan to tackle this. Meanwhile, I am off to hustle for today’s bread.
You may submit your answers on your youtube channel, facebook page or as a comment right here. Please keep it simple, measurable, unambiguous and with timelines.
4 years ago, people voted based on sentiment and without caring to understand whom or what was on offer. Today, we see the results. A few are being handsomely paid while others are paying heavily. By taking some time to understand what each candidate has to offer, you can know when he/she is being plagued by enemies/cabals and you can help him/her out of the predicament. If he/she is just making excuses, you can hopefully help get the situation under control before further damage is done.